IT Project Manager
Fixed Term Contract (12-24 months)
Greenacre are pleased to be supporting a housing organisation, to recruit an IT Project Manager, on a 12-24-month FTC.
Our client is currently embarking upon the delivery of their IT strategy, involving the delivery of significant transformation change, positively impacting the way they deliver service to their customers, and protecting the business by ensuring they operate in a safe and legal manner.
Their high performing IT team is looking for a Project Manager to take responsibility for the successful delivery of IT related projects from the initial definition through to the operational acceptance.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
* Providing support to the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
* Delivering key projects on time and within budget.
* Change management.
The ideal candidate;
* Is already working in a fast-paced commercial organisation as a Project Manager.
* Previous experience of delivering complex software solutions where multiple solutions and software vendors are involved in the delivery;
* Has the ability to communicate and engage with operational business teams.
* Has an analytic and logical approach to problem solving, technical competence and the willingness and enthusiasm to try out new ideas;
A relevant project management certifications or accreditation (e.g. PRINCE2, MOR, APM etc.) would also be desirable but not essential.
The role is based in Hertfordshire and will be office based at times