Contract - 6 months
Daily rate dependent on experience
cer Financial are working alongside a consumer lending and credit company who are looking for an interim Treasury Manager to join their team on a contract basis for a minimum of 6 months.
As Treasury Manager you will be responsible for technical and analytical treasury-related recommendations to the executive team. You will minimise financial and liquidity risk to the business through sound operational treasury practices, deliver cost-efficient funding of the business and maintaining a sound and effective control environment.
Responsibilities of a Treasury Manager will include:
* Day to day treasury and cash management, including managing intergroup funding arrangements.
* Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments.
* Monitoring incoming and outgoing funds movements, loan book and external/internal funding.
* Monthly covenant reporting, related forecasts to highlight any issues to senior management.
* Support the Head of Structured Finance in sourcing new funders, then developing and managing those relationships.
* Ensuring adequate liquidity is maintained in the business.
* Assessing the market for risks, proposing, and presenting a strategy to senior management.
* Monitor and ensure proper operational liquidity and cash balances maintained in all bank accounts
* Interface on a regular basis with the global finance team to make them aware of treasury/cash management issues.
* Verify, monitor, and execute all monthly/quarterly interest expense payments for warehouse facilities.
* Work with internal departments to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows.
* Interface with internal and external auditors/accountants & in-house/external counsel regarding credit facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CTA accountant qualification
* Proven and relevant corporate treasury experience from a commercial role in a service-based industry
* Demonstrated expertise in developing financial models
* Expert user of Microsoft Excel, and planning tools - proven ability to rapidly build comprehensive financial models
* Experience working with senior management team
* Capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions with limited supervision
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Comfortable communicating with senior management is essential
If you are interested, please contact Steve Coffey