Our Clients are looking to fill a vacancy at Branch Manager level in their Wolverhampton Store - This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who currently works within the trade counter sector and is looking to progress from the level of Assistant / Department Manager
To deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times and a culture of excellence with the Branch.
* To identify and pick stock items for customers in a timely manner
* To load and deliver products in a timely and professional way.
* You will maintain and excellent relationship with customers
* Maintain accurate records of sales and deliveries
* To control stock levels
* Maintain good condition of the branch vehicle by checking and reporting concerns when required.
* Ensures Banking is completed daily and all cash is deposited or secured at close of business in accordance with company procedures.
* Where appropriate delegate responsibility with accountability and follow-up
* Provide cover in the absence of the Branch Manager.
* To ensure staff meet or exceed all activity standards required and the Branch is staffed at all time
* To support the sales and marketing plans of the business
* To support the branch action plan and to ensure the branch maintains existing business & obtains new business.
* To assist in the development and implementation of sales and marketing plans of the business.
* Liaise and cooperate with all work colleagues within the company, group and wider company community.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
* Assist in training and performance reviews and support the team to develop
* Contributes to the culture where standards are of the highest standards, maintaining good housekeeping within the branch.
* Carries out activities in line with safe systems of work as well as using personal safety device in line with work type
Key Experiences and Skills Required:
* Experience of working in a trade counter environment
* Experience of customer service
* Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service
* Experience of dealing with cash
* Full driving license
Desirables Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
Good local Knowledge, and knowledge of the local road system.
Able to listen and follow instructions
Ideally some knowledge of the construction industry
Able to work well within a close team environment
Experience of managing or supervising a small team
Action orientated - Able to deal with problems in appropriate time frames
Effective communication - Clear concise written and spoken, ability at all levels, customer, supplier and internal
High Standards - demonstrating a motivation to improve standards and thereby making a real difference, challenging inadequate solutions
Integrity and trust - demonstrating a sense of commitment to openness, honesty, loyalty and high standards in undertaking the role
People management - demonstrating commitment to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders
Team Member - Works part of a team and displays a positive attitude and is a reliable. consistent and engaging team player
Leadership - strong, consistent, clear, inspire others, integrity, ability to drive through change
Empowering Others - Delegation of trust, correct controls, feedback, communicate accountability and responsibility
Driven by results - Decisive, confident addressing problems and opportunities, challenging activities to improve performance, demonstrate willingness to challenge accepted methods and standards