A leading management consultancy is seeking a qualified Finance Manager to provide financial oversight to circa five projects focused on Hospitals and Schools; setting budgets, forecasts, managing the projects cash flows and working closely with the operations and service teams to provide seamless finance delivery.
This is a 12 month FTC that offers a very strong possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The current finance team is renown for its professionalism and boasts an enviable depth of experience that one simply cannot fail to learn from.
What's on offer?
• Up to £55k
• 25 days holiday
• Ability to purchase up to five extra holiday days
• Hybrid working (2/3 days wfh)
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
What will you be doing?
• Finalisation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs (project and consolidated regional reports).
• Providing actualised project cash flow updates on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Tracking and reporting on active variations and deductions for nominated region.
• Identifying opportunities to develop Business Object reporting and efficiencies in SAP administration.
• Supporting SAP & Business Object reporting developments across the business.
• Liaising with team members and management to ensure accuracy and consistency in processes and reporting.
• Ensuring the Intercompany balances are matched off and the distribution process is administered efficiently within the quarterly cash cycle.
• Actively reviewing payment proposal lists and provide Finance's sign off for payment runs.
• Manage the year end audit process for assigned projects, delivering agreed audit requirements to timetable and finalising the statutory accounts.
• Ensuring monthly/quarterly CIS and VAT return process is properly administered and signed off by Tax department.