Hospital Manager Brighton - up to £49,000 p/a
What if you couldn't see? Isn't it a strange thought? Vision is an important part of mine and so many people's day to day lives. With many people spending every day without their vision or with their eyesight deteriorating you could be an integral part of a team created to help with this issue.
We are working alongside one of the UK's leading providers of ophthalmic care. The aim is to help provide them with the staff needed to continue their journey on returning or improving the nation's vision. In a forever ageing population, we see more and more people suffering from eye-related issues such as cataracts, our client is doing everything they can to help this and prolong the sight of so many people.
The reviews speak for themselves:
"I am extremely satisfied with the results and have nothing but praise for the treatment and kind attention for all the staff involved. I even received a lovely hug from one of the ladies at the front desk. A special thanks to the lovely surgeons who did the procedure. "What you need:
What is in it for you?
- You must have at least 12 months of experience in a similar role.
- Preferably ophthalmic experience
- Experience as a nurse is beneficial
- Be passionate about developing your career in ophthalmology
- Staff Parking
- Continuous training and development programme through our Internal Learning Management system and clinical training team ·
- Bonus 1 - June - potential to earn Up to 5% individual performance-related bonus
- Bonus 2 - February - hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases in line with the bandings
- Staff Benefits, including discounts at a large selection of retailers/hospitality and fitness facilities
- Referral scheme- a cash/charity reward for introducing new employees
- Internal Company recognition programme
- The reward for reaching a length of service milestones
- Twice yearly all staff celebration parties
- Career Progression within the business·
- Work-life balance shifts of 4-day a week starting 7.30 am to 5.30 pm and 1 in 4 weekends.
- Company pension scheme
So, if you're ready to join the team at this State-of-the-art hospital in Brighton give me a call, drop me a text or send me an email because I want to hear from youTelephone