We are looking for a pretty special Finance Business Partner
to work closely with our Operations team in Livingston. We need to improve processes, look at how we problem solve, implement controls, forecast, budget and look in more detail at how we review manufacturing variance. As a Finance Business Partner,
you will get close to departments, under their skin and look at what we do, how we do it and in effect challenge, and question how we invest in resources, production machinery and manage our inventory; all in order to continuously improve profitability and what we deliver to our customer.
As our Finance Business Partner
you would also be responsible for maintaining and implementing controls to ensure our manufacturing site is complaint with internal corporate policies and in true business partnering style, we would like you to take the lead on the analysis of potential new business for our manufacturing site.Requirements:
Finance Business Partner- Qualifications:
- You will work in Livingston but report into our Finance Director based in Sweden who looks after the whole of EMEA
- We would like monthly reporting packs produced, including presentations to departmental heads
- You will be our Finance Business Partner who works with key internal & external stakeholders including Operations, Engineering and IT
- Undertake variance and performance analysis and assist with budgeting & forecasting
- Dig right under what we are doing and check cost analysis scrutinising our pricing, margins, labour and production so we can truly see where we can improve or perhaps on the flip side should invest
- Getting hands on with stock and inventory management & analysis but getting down onto the shop floor and being occasionally involved in physical stock checks, to ensure the processes are slick and effective, making any improvement suggestions as needed
- Perform all VAT related reporting
- Make sure the integrity of the general ledger is correct
- Coordination of statutory audit with our chosen auditors
- And as Finance Business Partner we want you to come in and review and develop processes, procedures & controls - get to the heart of our manufacturing business and be passionate about how we can be better!
- The other cool part to be our Finance Business Partner is that you will assist with high value & business critical projects including a new ERP implementation system - so previous experience of implementations or projects could prove useful
A bit about us:
- We would ideally like a Qualified Accountant or someone QBE
- Manufacturing or engineering understanding is pretty essential due to the complexity of our business. However, if you feel you have the skills listed above and have worked in an equally complex setting send us your application - we love diversity, it brings fresh eyes to the business!
- You will need to be able to engage, interact and influence stakeholders including non-financial colleagues
- Be a proficient user of Excel and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are JBT, a global leading technology solution provider with offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We are awesome at supplying the food processing and air transportation industries with cutting edge machinery and equipment. We design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for our customers. In our Protein
business based in Livingston (where this position sits) we have been located on our site for 4 years now. With room for expansion and growth it is an exciting time to join us. We are just missing a super Finance Business Partner
to add to our team!
We seek people with passion, engagement and determination to give our customers the BEST service, as well as the drive to work with us to develop best in class internal standards and specifications, as we know this will make a huge difference to our organisation short, mid and long term!What We Offer You:
- An attractive basic dependent on what you bring to us
- 33 days annual leave
- Salary Sacrifice pension
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to our Health & Wellbeing platform
- The ability to work in an established international and fast-growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives (everyone matters at JBT)
- Continuous development and improvement (always in it together as a team)
Please click on the link to apply below.