Audio Production Assistant
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Audio Production Assistant based in Leicester. The successful candidate will work 35 hours per week, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Reporting into our Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, reliable, hard-working, flexible, and a willing with adaptable attitude.Role Requirements
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise their workload to meet deadlines.
- Capability of multi-tasking.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to Work in a Team
- Ideally, some previous experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Checking received master copies from the Oxford studio and applying images to discs in preparation for printing the discs while checking information is correct.
- Emailing and reporting information where the information differs to what is expected.
- Downloading MP3 masters from a shared drive.
- Producing template discs with the required printed information (inserting text, objects, changing authors name and title, changing the date, saving the templates under the correct folders, creating folders to store the templates).
- Burning information, the master copies onto blank CD's/MP3's.
- Printing, checking, and storing inlays (covers).
- Printing and booking in the purchase orders and understanding the information listed on the Purchase Orders.
- Checking publication dates.
- Using various types of audio production software such as Burn Aware, Power2Go and Windows Media Player.
Our client is considered the leading world-wide publisher of large print and unabridged audio books. The company offers a wide variety of large print titles in hard and soft cover formats as well as unabridged audio books.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV along with a covering letter (inc. Salary expectation) by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in Service Benefit
Keywords: Audio Production Assistant, MP3 Masters, CDs, Printing, Checking, Storing, Inlays, Audio, Audiobooks, Publisher, Unabridged, Large Print, Audiobook, Soft Cover Format, Hard Cover Format