We are currently assisting our client in Leeds with the recruitment of an Assistant Parts Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced motor trade professional to join a superb, family-run business. Working as part of a team you will contribute to, and ensure, the smooth day-to-day running of the Parts department.
Based at their franchised dealership in Leeds you will be responsible for:
* The general day-to-day running of the department
* Order, receive, and supply parts to the workshop, retail, and trade
* Carry out regular stock checks
* Liaise with customers and other internal departments
* Resolve any issues that may arise
* Completing paperwork for warranty parts
* Supervising a team of 4 (including Parts Advisors and Goods Inwards) and ensure the team follow correct procedures
A clean driving licence is essential as you may be required at times to deliver parts locally. Previous experience of working within a similar role and a good working knowledge of vehicle parts is required. Franchise training will be provided.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (but flexible around the business needs) plus Alternate Saturday Mornings 8.00am-1.00pm
Salary: £25,000 basic, OTE £28,000