Role: Occupational Health Physician
Salary: From £80k (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time (part time available), permanent
• Ongoing training provided and progression opportunities
• Clinic, onsite and homebased work
• Opportunity for part time hours (3 days minimum)
• Support from a friendly team
Amber Mace are working with a client looking for an experienced Occupational Health Physician to join an innovative in Plymouth. The company thrives on using new technologies to progress further and continue to expand across the UK. If this sounds like something you would be interested, please give Helene at Amber Mace a call on (phone number removed), or email your up to date CV to (url removed)
This is a full remit position where you will be required to deliver the highest standard or services to patients and clients, in line with the code of conduct provided by the General Medical Council and Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
• You will be required to provide day-to-day clinical service delivery, including medical screenings, Occupational Health consultations and specialist medical services.
• You will provide medical advice, and deal with more technical and complex cases
• You will work closely with the Clinical and Medical Directors to ensure the highest standard of service is provided.
• Provide clinical support to your team of Occupational Health Nurses, Advisors and Technicians
• Conduct audits and make appropriate changes when required
• Maintain expected standards in line with GMC requirements
• Full GMC registration
• Diploma in Occupational Health is essential
• Minimum of 2 years Occupational Health experience is essential
• Happy to travel when required
Part time hours (3 days minimum) would be considered in the role for the right person. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call Helene at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your up to date CV to (url removed)