Registered Home Manager Luxury Nursing Home
£50k + Bonus (DOE)
*Please note, you do not need a nursing PIN to be considered for this role*
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Salary (Depending on experience and qualifications)
• Bonus scheme
• The opportunity to join a rapidly growing independent provider in the North East
• Ongoing training and progression opportunities
• Costs covered for NMC registration and DBS check
We are currently working with an independent care provider in the North East to find a registered manager for their large service near Redcar. The company is rapidly growing and looking for a strong manager who is ready for opportunities to progress throughout the ranks within the care sector. This luxury, state of the art facility offers nursing and residential care to the elderly, some of those who suffer with dementia and complex care needs.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual who has experience as a registered manager in a similar setting. Although desirable, it is not essential for the successful candidate to have a nursing PIN. If you have bags of enthusiasm, motivation and experience managing a multidisciplinary team then we want to hear from you!
Key Duties as Home Manager:
• Overall management of the home leading the service to success
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• Have a strong and approachable personality and the desire to succeed
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity, so if you would like to find out more, please speak to Nadia @ Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email your latest CV to (url removed)