Children's Home Manager - Wakefield - £40k plus bonus!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced Children's Manager to join a fantastic provider based in the Wakefield area.
My client prides themselves on their values and are very proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people's residential UK. This successful provider specialises in providing the highest standards of care for Children with Emotional and Behavioural difficulties.
The home is a small service providing a friendly and safe environment for young children. My client has a long history in child protection and their years of experience have shown them that high quality therapeutic childcare helps children and young people learn to deal with their past experiences and prepare for the future.
• To develop and sustain professional & caring relationships with all young people, actively support young people to develop their understanding of their own health & wellbeing either directly or through working with key staff across the service
• To liaise with and support a variety of internal and external colleagues and professionals to promote an integrated approach to meeting our young peoples' complex requirements. These may include: psychiatrists; clinical psychologists; clinical paediatricians; dieticians; GP's; psychotherapists and others.
• To work with and guide the residential team, ensuring the health and safeguarding of every young person underpins practice.
• To be an active member of the senior leadership team in ensuring all young people's health and safeguarding needs are met.
• Sound knowledge of current Ofsted care regulations for children's homes and all associated legislation
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
• NVQ Level 5 or Equivalent
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, or for more information, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nadia at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or alternatively email an up to date CV