Qualified English Teacher - September 2021 (Secondary School)
Our client is looking for a Qualified English Teacher to join their outstanding team in September 2021.
Our client is a large secondary school based in the heart of Luton, they have an outstanding SLT team within the English department and support and guide their teachers. The school pride themselves on their excellent GCSE results and offer an enriching educational experience to all their students.
This role is a full time, permanent position starting in September 2021.
About the role
* prepare and deliver lessons to classes of different ages and abilities
* mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
* research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
* select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
* prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and apply appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour
* undergo regular observations and participate in regular in-service training (INSET) as part of continuing professional development (CPD)
What we require:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Specialist English Teacher
* DBS clear
* Minimum 1 year's teaching experience
Benefits working with Educators Connected Recruitment:
We are a recruitment agency who have over a decade of experience working in childcare and education. Our passion comes from working in various child-focused settings, such as Education Recruitment, Social Work; Nursery Teaching; SEN support as well as being a family of foster carers.
At Educators Connected, we understand that the needs of each individual setting have different requirements, thus we focus on ensuring that we respect each unique
schools' ethos which may vary. By listening to our candidates, we can always deliver an outstanding service