We are recruiting for an exciting Senior National Account Manager opportunity within a well-known global consumer goods business. The business is a destination employer within the FMCG industry, and this role will see you leading the team on one of their biggest grocery accounts.
The role will be remote, with occasional trips to their London based office, and you will be managing one of the businesses largest customers in one of their biggest SNAM roles.
Key responsibilities include:
· Full P&L management and accountability
· Develop trading relationships that are world class.
· Drive this account to become the supplier of choice.
· Forecasting and planning 5+ year strategy
· Analysing market metrics and customer performance reviews
The ideal candidate will display the following:
· Exceptional account management experience
· Strong achievements demonstrated with top 4 grocery retailers
· High energy and commercial driven candidate
· Have 3-5 years' experience within the FMCG Industry
· Track record of managing a large P&L
· Best in class execution
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.