Assistant Director of Governance (Locum)Job reference:
A public sector organisation based in Yorkshire is looking for an AD of Governance to join their legal team for a 10 month period with the possibility of extension. This role will be mostly, if not completely, remote.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Assisting the Director in leading and maintaining good governance
- Providing oversight and direction for the transition of the governance structure from a Cabinet to a Committee model of Governance
- Establishing and responding to the business requirements organisation
- Taking responsibility for the strategic direction and delivery of the service
- The development of strategic policy and practice in relation to organisational governance
- Developing contacts and relationships, negotiations in a professional, commercial, technical and political environment
It is essential that candidates applying for this role have previous Governance experience with in the Public Sector.Hourly rate:
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Katie McCabe on or by calling
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.