Our client is one of Europe's leaders in production, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series.THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for negotiating, drafting and reviewing television and digital sales agreements as well as handling a wide range of other legal matters for feature film development, talent, production, financing and distribution,
- Working closely with the sales team, negotiate and draft licence agreements with broadcasters, UK digital platforms.
- Negotiate and draft other distribution agreements including acquisitions, renewals, amendments etc
- Assist with negotiating and reviewing security agreements, charges, collection account agreements, completion bonds
- Review and draft laboratory access agreements, chain of title documents
- Assist with development and production legal matters
- Maintain the rights management system
With some solid experience in an legal & business affairs role within a media distribution company, sales agency, broadcaster or media law firm, you will have relevant practical experience and demonstrable success in this field.
You will be a confident at negotiating commercial terms as well as points of law, and complete competency in drafting a wide range of film, television and other media distribution agreements.