At Nulogic Academy, teachers enjoy the freedom to deploy their individual skills, and talents, whilst
conveying a passion for their subject and delivering excellent outcomes.
Maths will be taught across both KS3 and KS4 in groups that are set by year groups, with no more than 10
learners per lesson - there will also be a classroom TA to assist each lesson ensuring a 1:5 staff to learner
ratio. Learners have four 60-minute Maths lessons during each week. We follow the Pearson second edition
scheme of work for KS3. During KS4 students follow a tailored scheme of work adapted from the Edexcel
Applicants will be considered from all points of experience, including newly qualified teachers.
We are looking for a colleague who:
• is passionate about developing independent, confident learners
• revels in promoting a real interest in mathematical processes and skills.
• is committed to inclusive education
• can sustain high quality teaching and learning
• demonstrates energy, creativity and commitment
• is willing to actively contribute to all aspects of school life