Our client is a small to medium B2B PR Marketing agency who specialise in the technology industry. Their goal, is to create amazing experiences, ignite conversations and activate communities, all to deliver the best marketing solutions in the world. Within the past 2 years they have delivered marketing campaigns in almost 90 countries and within 40 languages.
They are now searching for an Account Manager
to help offer clients a unique mix of marketing consulting, design, and development expertise.
You will be working on one of the largest technology accounts, where you will be responsible for undertaking briefings from the client, including proposals, budget estimates and timelines. Day to day you will establish best practice and processes within the team, ensuring programme deliverables meet and exceed client requirements.
You will also manage ad-hoc projects as required e.g. case studies, e-mail newsletters, PowerPoint decks, print materials, internal and external Web sites etc.
The ideal candidate will have between 2- 3 years previous B2B Marketing experience, plus experience or an interest in the technology sector.
This is a full-time permanent position, offering flexible working, free breakfast when based in office and a salary up to £38,000k
- Client liaison - day-to-day client contact.
- Liaise with a number of stakeholders and budget holders.
- Establish best practice and processes within the team and ensure programme deliverables meet and exceed client requirements
- Manage ad-hoc projects as required e.g. case studies, e-mail newsletters, PowerPoint decks, print materials, internal and external Web sites etc
- Develop and maintain client relationships with allocated accounts.
- Work with internal teams to ensure deliverables are consistent and are in line with established best practices.
- You will have 2 to 3 years minimum B2B Marketing experience
- You will be an excellent communicator as client interaction over email & face to face is required daily.
- Storyteller or passion to build compelling and interesting stories
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to manage multiple projects at once