Location: Aberdeen£25,000 - £28,000 per annum pro rataFull-time, Temporary for 3 monthsImmediate StartClosing Date: 14 July 2021, 12 noonInterviews: 19 July 2021About the CompanyRigmar Services
is a single-source provider of support services to clients throughout the asset life cycle and delivers the highest standard of service from design through to execution and close-out.
Our services include engineering and design, inspection, preservation and coatings, specialist access and fabrication, , providing a comprehensive solution to your asset integrity and maintenance requirements to the offshore oil and gas, renewables and civil sectors.Interocean Marine Services
offers a complete range of specialist marine services to support marine, offshore drilling, and production operations including marine consultancy, project management, naval architecture and engineering, survey and positioning and mooring equipment rental for rig moves, FPSO mooring, and hook-up, wave energy convertor deployment and wind turbine installation.
Together, Rigmar and Interocean provide an integrated solution from installation to operational maintenance and decommissioning. This ability to provide services throughout an asset's life-cycle service can create value for our customers through the delivery of safe, efficient, and cost-effective services.The Role
Rigmar is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Events Coordinator to manage all marketing-related activities including, marketing communication and event management. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with minimum supervision and autonomously prepare marketing material and preparations for an industry show in September, which you will be invited to attend in-person.
Please note that this role is an immediate start
and you will be expected to "hit the ground running".
Your main duties will include:Marketing Communications
- Plan and implement integrated marketing communications and sales campaigns via multiple online and offline channels including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing, newsletters, online advertising, SEO, PR, etc.Marketing Materials
- Develop engaging content including promotional collateral, advertising materials, press releases, media campaigns, and customer-facing communications to attract and win customers. Full responsibility for the Rigmar website including updates and future development of the site. Graphic design for all product promotion materials for direct customers and distribution partners.Exhibition & Event Management
- Research, planning, and implementation of all events and exhibitions across Rigmar's target sectors including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Civils and Maritime industries.Project Management
- Responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all marketing projects including regular reporting and updates to the wider team.Requirements
The ideal person for this role will be an outgoing and confident individual preferably with a Marketing degree or related subject with demonstrable relevant work experience, always keeping up to date with the latest trends and social platforms.
The following are required for the role:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write, speak, and communicate fluently in English
- Well organised with exceptional project management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills, and graphic design capability
- Experience in all aspects of marketing functions including product launches, event management, digital marketing, marketing automation, etc.
- Experience launching marketing campaigns and creating marketing strategies
- Experience with digital content creation, management, and copywriting
- An eye for detail - both technically and aesthetically
- Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development, and customer service
- The ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
- The ability to work on own initiative
The closing date for applications is 14 July 2021, 12 noon.