HRIL Marketing Assistant £12,300 per annum plus pension Permanent Contract, 21 Hours per week Closing Date of 12 noon Friday 23rd July 2021 Provisional interview date of Monday 9th August 2021 A Great Opportunity
At Highland Residential we provide innovative housing solutions and services to a broad range of customers across Highland communities. As HRIL Marketing Assistant we can offer you the opportunity to develop your professional experience as we further expand our business. The role
As the Marketing Assistant you will work closely with the Operational Manager and operational teams to create and implement sales, marketing campaigns and business communication material that best represent the business services and brand values.
You will be responsible for analysing key market statistics, reviewing the success of marketing and advertising activity, and assessing public and customer perception of the brand and services of Highland Residential to inform future plans, campaigns, and investment. What do we need
We are looking for a creative and innovative individual with a background knowledge of marketing and communication techniques and marketing channels. The ideal applicant will:
- Have a background or experience in a business or marketing environment.
- Be experienced in running social media campaigns e.g. Social media - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Have strong IT skills e.g., Outlook Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Be able to work under pressure with the ability to multi-task and work flexibly to meet the varying needs of the business and to ensure deadlines are met.
- Have excellent communication skills, including quality copy and report writing.
- Have a proven ability to work as part of a team.
This role may require use of your own vehicle for business use and a full UK driving licence.
This post will be subject to a Basic Disclosure check.
Our people are our greatestassets,and we offer an excellent package of staff benefits. These include: a generous annual leave entitlement, great opportunities in terms of personal development, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme, death in service benefit, family friendly policies, access to an employee assistance program available 24/7 and an employee wellbeing Hub. Interested?
For further information please contact Laura Bradley (HRIL Operational Manager). For an information pack and application form, please visit the 'join our team'
section of our website. Please do not submit CVs without a completed application.