Litigation Paralegal, Hampshire, 12 Months Plus Experience, Competitive Salary - A career enhancing opportunity has become available with an exceptional South Coast firm for an experienced Litigation Paralegal.
• Joining an expanding litigation department, the successful Litigation Paralegal will be managing a caseload of debt recovery/repossession cases.
• Applications are sought from experienced paralegals with a talent for debt recovery and general litigation, gained with a well-respected practice over a period of at least one year.
• Your duties will include issuing court proceedings and enforcing County Court judgments, whilst also working on pre-litigation collection strategies and negotiating with defendants to obtain the best possible outcome.
• High quality training is provided however candidates must have at least 12 months of prior experience in litigation matters.
• Ideally, you will have handled residential repossession matters previously and will have the ability to confidently handle such cases with minimal supervision.
• Excellent academics are an essential requirement, as are well-developed negotiation skills.
• You will have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and will take pride in your strong attention to detail skills.
• A competitive salary is on offer.