In-House Legal Counsel (Regulatory), 3+ PQE, London, £47,000 - £55,000 - A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Counsel to join a highly regarded regulatory organisation.
• Currently going through an exciting period of transformational change, this forward-thinking regulatory body are seeking an In-house Legal Counsel to join their supportive team.
• Applications are sought from Solicitor's or Barrister's with a minimum of 3 Years PQE gained within regulatory law or dispute resolution, and with a demonstrable passion for regulation.
• You will be tasked with providing clear and concise legal support and advice to the Executive and will contribute effectively to the development and enforcement of the body's code of practice.
• You will also play a key role in ensuring any relevant legal and regulatory developments are reflected in the practices and processes of the organisation.
• Further responsibilities will include defending the organisation from litigation, handling judicial review matters and ad hoc project work across an interesting variety of workstreams.
• You will enjoy working strategically and consultatively on regulatory investigations and will have robust decision-making skills.
• The successful in-house Counsel will possess the ability to draft high quality legal documents including decisions, policies and codes of practice.
• You will relish the opportunity to take part in researching and communicating changes in the regulatory arena which will impact upon the organisation, and ensuring practice are updated in order to comply.
• Competitive renumeration package to include, 25 days annual leave, flexible hours of work, life assurance, choice of private medical health care schemes, season ticket loans, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers.