Court Paralegal (Litigation)
A silver circle Law firm who have one of the most comprehensive Dispute Resolution practices in London are looking for a Paralegal or Clerk to work with the Legal Director that looks after an outstanding Courts team. They are ideally looking for somebody who views the area as a longer term career and sees themselves developing into a manager of the team.
You would be mentored by an industry leader who is an absolute expert at civil procedural support and advice to all of the fee earners throughout the Litigation department. Your responsibilities would include the below:
- Comply with all procedural requirements in producing and submitting Court documents correctly in and within the appropriate time limits.
- Together with the Legal Director, have responsibility for the accuracy for all legal documents filed at Court
- Provide expert advice on Court procedures and documentation.
- To develop and maintain expert knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules, as well as general Court processes and procedure.
- To develop and maintain relationships and credibility with fee-earners and Partners to ensure that they seek and accept advice on appropriate procedures and the form of documentation.
- Where appropriate, to assist with the drafting of various court documents under the supervision of a fee-earner
The role could suit a Paralegal who enjoys working with the courts, a barristers clerk or a qualified Lawyer who enjoys Litigation. A competitive salary package will be offered.
It is EJ Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. EJ Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.