Based in Woolhampton, Telelink UK has been providing services to its clients in the UK since 2016. We have extensive expertise in delivering a wide range of innovative services and solutions for fixed and wireless network infrastructure.
We improve efficiency for complex projects
Trusted by Vodafone, MBNL, Ericsson and City Fibre, we maximize network availability and boost KPIs for our customers. We implement both out-of-the-box solutions and carry out individual work elements to suit our clients' specific requirements.
We are proficient at what we do
We use in-house resources under internally centralized project management, undertaking on a turnkey basis all activities related to the deployment, modernization and optimization of both mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Our UK based team consists of more than 80 fully trained and certified employees.
We are looking to hire Delivery Manager Wireless Networks to join our experienced team located in the Reading.
The Delivery Manager Wireless Networks role is responsible for coordinating and managing the activities across various telecom infrastructure projects.
· Coordinating delivery of all job/site dependencies on a site-by-site basis
· Managing site survey prior to works as necessary
· Coordinating site design and BOQ production
· Work with the customer to generate and accept PO from the site BOQ
· Managing materials delivery to site
· Working with the Project Coordinator to arrange site access
· Manage technical resource to complete works on time.
· Responsible for on-day reporting
· Create/compile Risk And Method Statements as part of the Construction Phase Plan
· Coordinate Health & Safety compliance
· Ensure quality requirements are met
· Compile the customer Hand Over Pack and gain customer acceptance of site and documentation
· Maintain the project database with site status and produce weekly and monthly reports
· Create/develop process and systems to improve right-first-time delivery
To do this as a professional, you should match with following requirements:
· Previous experience in wireless networks delivery in MBNL, E/// or Nokia will be considered as advantage
· Customer coordination including use of their IT systems
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong IT skills
· Good attention to detail and strong focus on meeting deadlines
· Commitment, motivation and proactivity
· Strong attention to detail and focus on meeting deadlines
· Team player
What we offer:
· Competitive remuneration package;
· Challenging and dynamic work in a highly qualified team of professionals;
· Participation in high-tech and innovative projects.
Committed to make Telelink a great place to work, we offer a casual and enjoyable atmosphere that allows employees to learn and grow. We value communication and transparency and strive to foster two-way dialogue at all levels of the organization. It's important to us that you feel recognized and rewarded for your contribution.