eComplete - A Global eCommerce Growth Agency, part of the Data Capital Group, which also operates a private equity vehicle and a Start-up Studio powered by the central infrastructure of the Growth Agency eComplete.
eComplete has evolved to democratise global e-commerce growth through our proprietary data platform, our real experience and our bespoke global infrastructure.
eComplete does not operate as a traditional agency; we identify domestic and global growth opportunities from our proprietary due diligence process based on our deep understanding of data and ecommerce.
eComplete will then perform a deep dive into the practicality, timelines, infrastructure and ability to deliver the opportunities discovered. This is all done with a clear financial output that eComplete create alongside a strategy to deliver upon the opportunities with a relevant selection of eComplete support where required
When engaged to deliver on the opportunities eComplete can support the client through:
· Our technology agnostic proprietary data platform, analysis and reporting products
· Our centralised performance marketing model from global leading channel experts
· Our global infrastructure platform built and supported by local territory specialists
· Our co-ordination of essential services and tools delivering best in-class infrastructure with a scaled cost base benefit
To ensure alignment with the client's goals, eComplete look to reallocate inefficient client costs and deliver growth to fund our cost base, in support of the opportunities identified and are rewarded through success fees once we have delivered alongside the client.
eComplete brings faster growth with reduced risk and improved financials.
- Plan and execute all digital campaigns, including Social Media, Affiliates, Influencers, eCRM, PR and SEO
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create campaigns, landing pages, and optimize user experience
- Manage/build relationships with local partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English and other SEA languages are a plus
- Familiar with APAC/SEA E-Commerce business and landscape including key players in the industry
- Good understanding of all digital marketing channels
- At least 2 years of eCommerce or digital marketing for managerial role
- Hands on experience with Affiliate, Influencer, PR and Social Media in HK/SEA regions
- Ability to think creatively and commercially