Permanent, Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon Required
The Village Veterinary Surgery
We are a family run, independent veterinary practice - filled with a dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic and friendly team of vets, nurses and receptionists, who pride themselves in providing consistently high veterinary care standards for our clients and their pets.
The role requires a minimum of 1 year of clinical experience working in small animal practice in the UK. Consultations and surgeries are shared alongside the other vets, with a flexible rota, Monday to Saturday and no OOH.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can develop long-lasting relationships with clients
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Is confident in their surgical capabilities
- Trusts their knowledge and knows their strengths and weaknesses
- Is patient and kind, specifically in challenging situations
- Has excellent client communication skills
- Enjoys continually learning and sharing their understanding with others
- Generous Salary up to £50K with a bonus incentive scheme
- 4 days week
- Pension scheme
- Accommodation may be available
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com - If you have any questions with regards to the vacancy, do not hesitate to ask!