Ford Motor Company
is looking for a MBA or Masters graduate to support its evolution to becoming a digital retailer
. Following the launch of online vehicles sales on Ford's Primary Brand sites, across multiple European markets, Ford is looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative Strategy and Revenue Manager
, ideally with eCommerce or marketing experience who can join the team in creating a digital retailing journey that our customers love.
If you are someone who loves a challenge, solving real world business issues with a creative mind and passion to deliver, this is the role for you! We are on a transformation and would love to hear from you if this sounds exciting and if you meet the requirements below. Thanks again for your interest in Ford.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- This is one of the most exciting positions available within the Ford of Europe digital team
- You'll play a major role in helping take our eCommerce program to the next level
- We want someone who will help define how we 'Go to Market' and help turn our program into a sustainable platform for the future
- You'll be leading some of the key strategic and business challenges, identifying opportunities and gaps so we become a fitter and faster business going forward
- We want someone who can analyse large pieces of information and data, interpret it and formulate a response that is concise and easy to understand by all levels of management
- The ability to think on your feet yet see the longer-term goal and vision is critical. Ensuring that you're not 'blown off course' and able to manage change is equally as important
- The world around us is changing radily, and we want someone who understands this and the world of eCommerce and why the world's best and biggest brands are successful in this space
- The role is key to supporting our business's investment in digital and eCommerce. So you will need to quickly get under the skin of our brand and our business and hit the ground running
- Working with other Ford skill teams in a collaborative and effective manner is vital to your success in the role. We are an organisation that thrives off teamwork with clear goals and workplans to achieve our objectives
WORKING AT FORD
- MBA, MA or MSc required
- 2+ years of experience working in sales, marketing, business development, strategy or customer experience environment
- Demonstrate successful change management regardless of scale - delivering results
- Experience in managing complex projects, particularly in an international environment
- Ability to think strategically particularly in a digital and eCommerce environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, given prospective internal and external audiences that you will interface with
- Understanding of and ability to interpret and manipulate complex metrics, analytics and data and produce actionable insights
- Passion for customer experience and digital - delivering real life solutions
- Understanding of eCommerce business models and how to generate value
- Ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player collaborating and contributing to team results and driving the agenda of future eCommerce initiatives
- Comfortable working under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High EQ, adaptable and with a growth mindset
- Fluent in English (other European language(s) would be advantageous)
- Experience working for an OEM / Automotive /Blue-chip Company within Sales or Marketing functions, a distinct advantage
- Experience in a highly-matrixed organisation - preferably in a FTSE 100 company, a distinct advantage
When you join the Ford team, discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you'd expect from a diverse global leader. You'll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products - and it is always ready to go further.
We are one of the most recognisable brands in the world today. We are a global automotive leader, and we have been in the business for over 100 years. We are building upon this experience by looking forward to the future, and those who join us can expect to learn an unrivalled amount about creating a total consumer experience around our exceptional products.
As well as the opportunity to build your career with us you will receive:
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- Competitive pension arrangement
- 2 paid days leave for charity projects
- Access to Perks at Work platform which provides retail discounts
- Access to Ford's Degreed learning platform
- Access to Ford's employee privilege scheme which gives you the opportunity to save on the price of a new vehicle. Employees can also nominate relatives to benefit from the scheme
- Family-friendly policies
- This role will be based between our London office and our research and development facility in Dunton, Essex.
- If you are concerned about travelling to our offices due to disability (or other reason), please contact us; we're an inclusive team and are happy to discuss what adjustments we can make to support your application
- We believe your development is important; we will support your professional and personal development, based upon your aspirations and needs of the role.
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of gender, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment and gender identity, age and those with caring responsibilities.