We are on a mission to adorn your space with modern and fun furniture! Combining our big love for colour and mid-century designs, we've set out to create fresh, dynamic designs, accessible to all.
Cult Furniture is going through exciting times and building the right team is the most important asset to help drive us forward and push our creativity and innovation. This is an exciting time for Cult Furniture, in the past year we've gone from strength to strength, launching in-house furniture designs, new websites and a new showroom.*
*In 2021, we're showing no signs of slowing down and are looking for a savvy Digital Marketing Manager to lead the team.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the COO, you'll be responsible for the planning and implementation of multi-channel acquisition and retention activity for B2C and B2B customers across websites, campaigns, advertising, email, SEO, social media, partnerships and PR.*
*You will develop and plan our digital marketing strategy, ensuring your team efficiently manages their time and executes their work in a high standard driving the business forward.
- Manage the planning and implementation of marketing activity in our UK & European markets
- Feed into the Digital Strategy and deliver the agreed KPIs
- Be accountable for the tracking and reporting of marketing activity ensuring that spend against budget will add value to the company
- Ensure that key projects are being driven forward in the areas of Digital Advertising, Website, CRM, Data/Analytics, Digital Planning & Operations & Social Media
- Through measuring, analysing and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns you will improve ROI and drive down CPA
- Ensure that key projects are being driven forward in the areas of Digital Advertising, Website, CRM, Data/Analytics, Digital Planning, Affiliate, Operations & Social Media
- Develop and implement our international SEO strategy to support the growth of the brand in all markets
- Ensure all website content and communications align to our brand guidelines and are executed to a professional standard
- Oversee Content team for latest products, updates, website categories and product information and visual merchandising
- Work closely with the Merchandising/Sales department for latest stock update/promotions and also to understand ways to better influence customer consideration across marketing channels
- Work closely with the Design team ensuring that projects are completed on time and according to brief
- Work closely with the Warehouse team ensuring that they have a full transparency of all upcoming campaigns
- Identify new opportunities for growth continuously monitoring performance and making recommendations for growth
- Support the development of team members with regular catch-ups
- Proven track record of Digital Marketing Management (3+ years' experience ideally) preferably working within the Furniture and Home Decor industry
- Understand customer KPIs and formulate campaign strategies, research potential marketing channels, analyse competitors, and test and tune to deliver the best performance for our customers.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics & Strong Analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Full understanding of all digital marketing channels such as, Social Media, Search Paid, Google Shopping, SEO, Email Marketing, Affiliates, Online & Offline PR.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing & evaluation of new technologies
- Managing projects, working to tight deadlines and budgets
Essential skills / experience:
- Furniture, Home Décor and Fashion sector experience highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Multi-tasking, highly organised, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines with regular updates to key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven organisational skills and IT skills, together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
- Ability to show evidence of working in a fast paced and demanding workplace
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Vitality health insurance
- Office perks
- Optional WFH 2 days per week
£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 per year