BI Analyst - PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Python - £40-55k - London / Flexible Working
A fast growing tech company is looking for a new BI Analyst to join their high performing Data and Insights team. This role will build on the firm data and reporting architecture to bring insight, clarity and simplicity to what can be a complex business and ultimately make things simple for customers.
You will be working as a senior member and future leader in the growing Data and Insights team, whilst interacting cross functionally with marketing, IT, digital, product, commercial and finance teams.
Ultimately this would be a great role for a technical expert who is looking to take the next step to developing their skills in a fast growing tech company.
- An advanced user of one of SQL or Python or similar language.
- Comfortable in mining large and complex data sets - both structured and unstructured data
- Experience in Data Visualisation (Tableau, Power BI, Looker or Spotfier)
- Be a senior member a small team of technical analysts responsible for delivering business critical insights and reporting.
- hands on coding of data to deliver analytical solutions to business problems and opportunities
- You will work on testing and measurement across products and functions, and develop methodologies to serve a highly iterative and fast paced roadmap.
- You will present the story to stakeholders to generate buy-in and engagement and share analytical results in a commercial and compelling manner, with ability to visualise insights in a clear and concise format.
This role and is based in London, but will offer flexible working and the ability to work from home.
If you have good understanding and proven background in the aforementioned skills, and you want the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, please apply today!BI Analyst - PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Python - £40-55k - London / Flexible Working