We are Multiverse, a tech startup on a mission and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We're building an outstanding alternative to university and corporate training, to develop a diverse group of future leaders. Our unique apprenticeships serve as an alternative to the traditional college and university system. Our impact focuses on three primary areas: measuring potential beyond academics to recruit apprentices, delivering world-class job-focused training via applied learning programs, and helping diverse groups of young people build social capital and strong networks through a thriving community both on and offline.
In Europe we are expanding rapidly and already work with over 300 clients including Facebook, Morgan Stanley, KPMG, Kantar, Citi and Microsoft.
As a company we have big plans, to continue our expansion and growth in the UK, but also launched our programs in the US this spring. We want to build an iconic company that becomes one of the great European businesses of our generation.
To kick start the year we announced our Series B funding round. At $44 million, it's the largest venture raise from a UK EdTech company in history. The round, which was led by General Catalyst, also features GV (Google Ventures), and includes Audacious Ventures, Latitude and SemperVirens. Index Ventures and Lightspeed Venture Partners, who contributed to a $16 million Series A investment last year, also participated in the round.RequirementsSalary range: £22,000 - £28,000
At Multiverse, we care about more than just qualification outcomes: we want to ensure that our apprenticeship programmes are creating a pathway to the boardroom, allowing individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds to rapidly accelerate their careers.
In order to know if we are being successful in this mission we need to know what happens to our apprentices after they complete our programmes: to track progression routes and destinations.
We are looking for someone to lead this process of rigorous data collection and analysis: accountable for 1) the completeness of this critical data set and 2) the quality of that information. They'll spend time chasing down data and making sure it's incredibly useful. This role will report to the Alumni Success Manager.Key responsibilities include:
The right candidate will have:
- Planning the ongoing collection of apprentice data, including salary, promotions, role changes and other data reflecting life during and after and the impact of the apprenticeship, and ensuring that the system results in high response rates and high-quality data
- Designing and implementing the marketing strategy around data collection
- Leading the data collection process, including:
- Executing an email marketing plan: owning content selection, copywriting, creative asset briefing, email set-up, and scheduling
- Executing targeted message campaigns to drive responses from key groups
- Making phone calls to individual apprentices to collect critical data or fill gaps that are limiting the quality of analysis
- Identifying innovative ways to collect missing data e.g. scraping data from sources such as LinkedIn
- Basic data analysis, including tracking patterns around completion and data quality and reporting these back with suggestions for improvement. Conducting regular reporting, using learnings to guide campaign optimisations & inform initiatives to support our alumni community
- Driving ongoing operational efficiencies by improving processes and championing communication best practices across the business
- Liaising with stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective survey tools and methodology
- High expectations: a relentless approach to achieving and sustaining excellence
BenefitsWhat's in it for you?
- Some experience in CRM/email marketing and a solid understanding of email deliverability and best practice
- Strong communication skills: confidence with making calls and speaking to apprentices and alumni
- Experience analysing and understanding large data sets
- Excellent written communication skills, and an outstanding attention to detail
- Interest in learning more about marketing automation and campaign optimisation
Our commitment to inclusivity
- 27 days holiday (3 days are used for our December company switch off)
- 1 Life Event Day (can be for your birthday, moving house, getting a puppy...)
- 1 Volunteer Day to support a charitable cause
- Hybrid working model - mix of working from home and office visits
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa
- Medical cash back scheme with Medicash
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Cycle to work scheme
- Spill, all in one mental health support
- Employer pension contributions of 3% on capped pensionable earnings
- Socials and more!!
We're an equal opportunities employer. And proud of it. Every applicant and employee is afforded the same opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. This will never change.
Covid-19 and hiring
As we navigate through this pandemic together, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That's why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone and video calls (usually zoom). For successful candidates who end up being hired, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) a remote onboarding experience. We also take care to make sure all of your equipment will be sent to you by courier, so you are ready for your first day.