Commercial Pricing AnalystLocation: Crewe, UK (Eurpoean travel required)Full-time
Brightstar is a global leader of end-to-end device lifecycle management solutions and the world's fastest growing device protection provider. We work with customers in approximately 50 countries touching every stage of a device's lifecycle, from when it's manufactured to the moment it's time to trade it in and re-market it.
Brightstar is looking for a Global Commercial Pricing Analyst with prior experience in a high growth or technology environment. The ideal candidate will be someone who isn't afraid to roll up his/her sleeves. The candidate needs to apply excellent business instincts, strive for accurate forecasting by partnering with the business leaders and provide accurate management reporting.
We are looking for an independent individual who is able to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment. This person will be hands-on, creative, and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization. The person needs to be comfortable working with a high sense of urgency and has a proven history of introducing and managing change and of driving and implementing process improvements and building for scale. It is essential that the successful candidate has strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills. Duties and responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- Timely and accurate preparation of daily, weekly and monthly global pricing analysis
- Communicate with global sales leads to extract and report on market intelligence
- Perform financial analysis and provide the information required to support decision making
- Interact with sales, pricing, operations and product heads and take appropriate actions to address deviations to target
- Prepare and develop reporting on all aspects of pricing relating to the Re-Commerce division
- Prepare and present daily management reporting package to the executive management
- Establish and maintain strong business information flow to drive increased visibility of risks and opportunities
- Ability to perform trend analysis across only key pricing drivers
- Make recommendations as changes occur in business drivers, reporting requirements, and organization structures. Understand the implications on the overall company business model.
- Ability to work with different pricing models and sales channels
- Deploy effective metrics and dashboards across the company to foster constant improvement and progress towards best practices.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to build and refine models
- Experience in a global, high technology company preferred
- Ability to solve problems and issues creatively
- Attention to detail, organized and desire for continuous improvement and innovation
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion
- Confident, self-starter with ability to work with minimal direction
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
If you are ready to be apart of a dynamic team, a thriving global business, and be challenged then please apply today. We will be rewarding the successful candidate with a highly competitive salary, as well as 25days a year holiday, a company pension scheme, company sick pay, and many more benefits.