Head of Growth Marketing - SaaS Platform To c£80k
- Are you entrepreneurial/someone who pushes boundaries?
- Do you love the latest tech and the latest digital trends?
- Have you launched your own side-hustle and found innovative ways to commercialise and scale it?
- Are you more excited about a tech start-up than an established corporate brand?
- Do you love data and measurable activity?
-If so, this role might be perfect for you!
This thriving early-stage marketplace/SaaS platform are looking to appoint a Head of Growth to take the business to the next level. Initially focusing only on the UK, there are plans to eventually scale across Europe and later Internationally.
This opportunity would not suit someone who has been in a growth marketing role within a big, established company, supported by a huge marketing team and big budgets. This role is for someone who is scrappy, tenacious, has fight in them and refuses to lose! You've most likely worked for a start-up before or launched your own gig from scratch. Either way, you need to be able to demonstrate that you've achieved significant growth previously, using an innovative strategy, backed up with solid data.
This early-stage company don't mind people who try new ideas and fail, as long as they have had the gumption to try and have learnt by their mistakes. Ideally you will be someone that has the foresight to spot a new trend before it becomes commonplace, and run with it. The opportunity:
This vacancy is a growth marketing/growth hacker/lead generation position with a massive focus on demand generation - the process of getting people interested in the product that is being sold!
Your core objective is to use highly creative, innovative, and unique marketing strategies to ensure this business is seen by the right companies, at the right time and the messaging that they see results in a positive inquiry/action. Responsibilities:
• Create and execute thought leadership campaigns, aimed at a vast array of new clients.
• Design and map out a b2b storyboard/develop a content marketing plan.
• Create compelling collateral for buying committees/key stakeholders.
• Work in parallel to the CEO to ensure all KPIs are met.
• Research: internal and external qualitative and quantitative.
• Production of pre-sales b2b tools kits.
• Agency Management of Press, Analyst, Digital and Social Media channels where necessary Requirements:
• Extensive experience of b2b Growth Marketing within a digital-first business
• Start-up experience much preferred.
• A Growth Hacker mentality - an ability to increase a customer/user base as quickly as possible whilst keeping the marketing spend to a minimum.
• A background in digital commerce and marketplace marketing is hugely desirable!
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people
across the organisation.
• Strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions for commercial and operational performance.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty is key - this is a start-up after all!
• Experience in a fast-moving, early-stage, tech business with clear and accurate data that showcases your prior success
For more information, or to apply, please contact Rebecca at Urban Digital Recruitment
Urban Digital Recruitment are compliant with UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).