As an Account Development Director at Think Jam, you'll be in a newly created role to help develop new projects and explore new opportunities, working hand-in-hand with clients to understand their upcoming projects and potential problems, and in turn, working with our leading creative and campaign teams to develop solutions. This is a hybrid role that spans Senior Account Management and Creative Development. You are skilled at recognising the potential of someone or something. You love to generate ideas.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, creative, client-facing person who is interested in new technologies, new forms of content and communication, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible in marketing and the social media landscape. You've likely worked on an accounts team before, or come from a TV development background, and want to blend client-facing and project management experience with a more creative and entrepreneurial environment.
Simply put - we want to do things that have never been done before, and we need a client-facing director to help us make that happen.
This is a remote position, based in the UK. Desired Skills
In Your First 6 Months You Will...
- We'd ideally love to hear from people who have:
- Their finger on the pulse of culture and the commercial opportunities that lie within it
- An ability to clearly communicate, pitch, sell or tell a story to an audience in an engaging way - Project manage clients, teams and ambitious projects in collaboration with our producers
- Seek out commercial opportunities in the media landscape and develop ideas and solutions - Have experience of leading on projects with large budgets (mid 6 figures and up)
- Experience in development and turning an idea into a fully fleshed out format
- At least 3 years experience working in TV or an ad agency
- Meet and liaise with global clients on exciting new-media projects and opportunities - Develop ideas and creative projects from scratch in collaboration with our team
- Sell in and project manage several of these projects as they come to life
- Work hand-in-hand with our CEO and senior team on new client opportunities Benefits include:
- 28 holiday days; plus 8 public holidays, time off for birthdays, cultural/religious holidays, voting and charity work.
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Westfield Health Cash Plan
- Competitive parental leave package
If you feel this fits your description, and are keen to be considered for this role, we would ask you to send a CV and a short email explaining your passion for the role, along with any relevant work examples.