bedigital are currently working with a fintech company who are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can seamlessly slot into the business. Working closely with the sales and product management team to bring about a strategic direction for the company, whilst delivering high quality content that communicates the value and advantages of the solution.
The company currently works remotely but will require employees to be in the office 2 days per week once the offices re-open later in the year.Responsibilities
- Work effectively with sales and product management to define strategic direction, build solution messaging & positioning and develop go-to-market (GTM) strategies with Head of Demand Generation, CTO, CRO and CEO.
- Develop high quality content, that conveys values including, web site content, datasheets, e-books & whitepapers, infographics, presentations and scripting for videos.
- Build out solution messaging and materials by customer journey and product capabilities and capture customer metrics and ROI.
- Manage the creation of external communications for published solution roadmaps and Customer Advisory Board presentations.
- Assist in the delivery of a sales enablement programme with Product Management.
- Work with Demand Generation to execute on a content strategy to support inbound and outbound campaigns including thought leadership blogs and social media.
- Standardise content to assist in the faster closing of generated pipeline.
- SaaS product marketing experience in B2B
- Considerable understanding and passion for the market space and communicating a solution driven customer service
- Customer marketing: case studies, references, champion development.
- Development experience in customer personas and targeting decision-makers.
- Experience in supporting successful solution sales growth.
- Ability to understand and formulate data with a flair for analytics.
- Experience of positioning Customer Experience Contact Centre solutions to the Financial Services Sector.
- Work with Analyst Relations