At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1. You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from. You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Finance Planning team as a Finance Planning Analyst
. Our Finance Planning team is responsible for producing reports predominantly for senior management and headquarters in Korea. As Finance Planning Analyst
, you will assume responsibility for month-end closing analysis and report and producing management information directly for Senior Managers and forecasting yearly business plans. In addition, you will organise internal and external conferences and produce company weekly KPI reports. Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Month-end closing report and analysis
- Analysing, producing, and presenting management information directly for Senior Management
- Producing various management information requested by EHQ and/or HQ
- Producing reports (business performance review and strategy) on a regular basis
- Forecast and analysis of Yearly Business Plans and Monthly Moving Plan
- Budget Management and structure, and related systems management and control systems
- Producing company KPI weekly reports
- Report Market Intelligence
- Organise internal and external conference
Skills, Education and Experience:Education
- Relevant previous experience in a Finance/Analyst role. Educated to A-Level standard is an advantage
- Due to the amount of correspondence with Korea HQ, the candidate would have to be fluent in verbal and written communication in Korean
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to generate informative insights from rigorous analysis
- Good numeric and problem solving skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills preferably with detailed knowledge of V-lookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focused and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Be able to work with little or no supervision
- Good judgement - able to make practical and realistic decisions
- Ability to achieve and work with tight deadlines
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
LG Electronics U.K. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Right to Work
Please note that any job offer made will be conditional on the individual holding a legal right to work in the United Kingdom by the time employment commences.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within three weeks from submitting your application, you can assume you have not been successful this time. Thank you so much for your interest and best of luck with your ongoing search. Please feel free to visit our Careers page to check out future opportunities.