Duration: PermanentTitle: Specialist - Internet Information ServicesResponsibilities:
- Installing and configuring websites on IIS web server.
- Support issues related to Windows middleware components such as IIS setup, applications pools creations on Windows platform, IIS/ App Pool recycles,IIS logs analysis using Splunk tool, CPU/ disk space issues, service alerts, logs mining, logs archiving, SSL certificates installation, etc.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting the web server crashes with Debug diagnosis tool.
- Performance tuning of windows and web servers.
- Installation of SSL certificates, domain registration, creation of VIPs on F5 load balancers & iRules on to migrated websites
- Creating of batch scripts to automate the release activities.
- Managing the code changes through release process on production servers.
Experience required: 5-10 Years