At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make "Life Good" - from home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We strongly believe that our people's competitive spirit, proactive leadership, and expertise helps drive the company forward. As such, LG is the right place for you if:You are a smart cookie. You like to dig into the data and find creative solutions.You are motivated and driven. You thrive on a challenge and want to be No. 1. You are a people person. You like helping people out and you want to understand where they're coming from. You're honest and you will speak up (politely, of course!), but you do it because you care and because it's the right thing to do.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our DX Marketing business unit as a Data Analytics Manager
. You will be expected to deliver data driven digital marketing strategy, goals and KPIs for HE & HA business units. As Data Analytics Manager you should have an understanding of market conditions, use all or some of these data sources as required to lead the development of the marketing story to help craft digital strategy for the company product portfolios. You will collaborate, exchange ideas, and gather requirements from other teams.Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Audit existing data processes to ensure they are functioning correctly. Work with performance team to help architect solutions when problems exist
- Perform list uploads, on an ad-hoc basis, ensuring data quality and compliance before loading
- Investigate and trouble shoot data issues
- Provide marketing driven analysis when requested
- Maintain and enhance data quality to implement and manage ongoing data cleansing process and standardization processes where needed.
- Assist with performing data quality audits to identify bad data and facilitating the correction of bad data
- Keep existing process documentation up to date
- Responsible for creating documentation for new process
- The analyst will be comfortable utilizing (knowing the limitations and uses) various types of in-house data such as
- Brand tracking data, survey data, syndicated data (Mintel, traQline, MRI)
- Digital Data from Martech platforms - DV360, SA360, GA360 and
- Customer data (CRM)
- Sales data (NPD)
- Geospatial data
Skills, Education and Experience:
- 7+ year's of experience in data marketing with data management responsibility
- Degree preferably in any of the following areas - statistics, data science, physics, computer science or social sciences heavy in quantitative methodologies like economics, psychology, political science, sociology (but not limiting)
- The analyst will be experienced in the use of statistical analysis/modelling - correspondence analysis, time series analysis and other regression, clustering, factor analysis etc
- Proficient in use statistical software (eg., Stata, SPSS, R, python) as well as SQL.
- Advanced excel skills and Data visualization in tableau or google data studio preferred
- Experience as a Brand/Marketing Strategist/Experience managing a brand
- Experience running marketing campaigns with measurable outcomes
- Strong conceptual, communication (written, verbal, presentation) and collaboration skills
- Proven ability to pitch, plan, develop, and meet deadlines
- A willingness to invent and learn you and not afraid to put an idea into action, measure its success, and apply learnings to future decisions
- Understanding of MarTech ecosystem/A sound knowledge of the digital space, social media, emerging tech, voice, podcasts, and related technologies
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, accountable, enthusiastic, able to follow detailed instructions and make thoughtful recommendations
- Ability to balance multiple, competing directions and manage multiple projects successfully
- Natural ability to build interpersonal relationships and manage conflict
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare (including optical & dental) for you and your family
- 25 Days' Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays)
- Staff Discount
- Subsidised Cafeteria
- Company Car or Car Allowance
LG Electronics U.K. Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Right to Work
Please note that any job offer made will be conditional on the individual holding a legal right to work in the United Kingdom by the time employment commences.
Due to the large amount of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not heard from us within three weeks from submitting your application, you can assume you have not been successful this time. Thank you so much for your interest and best of luck with your ongoing search. Please feel free to visit our Careers page to check out future opportunities.