Retail Store Manager About Bluemint
Showcasing the aesthetic of men's taste for brilliance and comfort in design, Bluemint is a premium lifestyle brand that specializes in menswear.
For more information about Bluemint, please visit us at www.bluemint.com.
Follow @bluemint on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn. Responsibilities
Being constantly on the sales floor, retails store manager makes sure that the Store staff acts consistently with Retail Excellence guidelines, to reach qualitative and quantitative objectives and to provide a unique customer experience. Qualifications
- Previous experience (4/5 years) in a comparable high-end retail environment
- Knowledge of high-end fashion field and current fashion trends
- Excellent Communication skills, any other languages will be considered as an asset
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and ERP programs
- Good Commercial and financial vision
- Team Leadership and capability to work in Team
- Flexible, adaptable to changes, capable to find solutions
- Customer Oriented and Proactive
- Creating, leading and developing the Store Sales Team to ensure great service in store and extraordinary customer experience
- Creating a motivational working environment and maintain a high team spirit
- Focusing on achieving sales targets and results
- Providing Sales reports and analysis
- Managing Retail operations while collaborating with HQ
- Implementing Visual Merchandising to meet Bluemint's standards
- Managing the stock, inventory, deliveries and storage
- Reporting to and coordinate with HQ offices
- Apparel & Fashion
- Ready-to-wear retail
All information provided will be kept confidential. We will not disclose your personal information to a third party without your consent, unless we are required or authorised to do so by law or other regulation.