Data Quality Analyst - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract100% RemoteSalary up to £40,000
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst
to work for one of the most important organizations providing first aid services and training, they have been saving lives and keeping communities safe with their ambulance services for over 140 years. They have offices and teams all over the UK and are building a team to improve data quality and implementing data best practices.
As Data Quality Analyst you will be taking the lead in supporting the data quality analysis and data governance needs for their Data Transformation Strategy, a key component in the delivery of their Business Transformation Strategy, since they are determined to improve and put into process better practices, so you'll be expected to help influence and collaborate with teams across the organization. A key part of the role is to support the implementation of a Data Governance framework, thereby adding control as well as driving change.
You will be a hands-on data expert capable of guiding users towards understanding and developing data quality processes that foster trust and confidence in data being used to enable key decision making. The role will require a mixture of technical skill, stakeholder management and the ability to proactively develop and support the data quality and governance programmes.Key Responsibilities:
What are the requirements for the role?
- You'll be performing deep analysis into complex data quality issues using SQL
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders to analyse root cause of data quality issues and work collaboratively to implementation.
- You'll develop data quality business rules and provide guidance and support to the organisation on data collection and management standards, creating data quality metrics for continuous monitoring.
- You'll develop data quality dashboards in Power BI and other reports to inform senior management on progress.
- You'll produce and maintain documentation on business metadata, including a data glossary.
- +5 years of experience working with complex data quality issues and performing root cause analysis, working with end-to-end data flows, developing, and implementing test plans for data quality.
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools (preferably Power BI) since you will be expected to have experience creating and implementing data quality dashboards.
- You 'll be expected to be proficient in SQL and have Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Python or R would be appreciated (not a must).
- We'll considerate candidates based anywhere in the UK since this is a 100% remote role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact me directly on email@example.com