I'm working with a financial organisation who are looking for an infrastructure engineer who can provide technical expertise and hands-on day to day support for all of their IT infrastructure components.
- Maintain call queues for 3rd line across all infrastructure disciplines
- Own and deliver monthly patching cycles in line with security requirements
- Perform user account maintenance across varying systems
- Build infrastructure components to support day to day operations & projects
- Act as a project resource for infrastructure and system administration
- Perform basic capacity management function to ensure appropriate availability
- Take part in the change process and change lifecycle
- Act as first point of call for all network / infrastructure / AWS related issues
The most important thing is strong experience in Wintel and Linux Administration, understanding of networking, Active Directory administration and maintenance, and good knowledge of AWS.
Any of the other skills listed that you don't have, you'll get the chance to learn them in your time there.
Wintel and Linux Administration.
AWS skills ideally in a highly available hybrid environment.
Active Directory administration and maintenance.
Understanding of networking (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP).
Scripting and automation - Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, GIT, Jenkins, Ansible.
PCI-DSS or Payments experience.
This is a permanent role, based in London. You will need to be in the office 1 or 2 days per week. The salary will be up to £65k with bonus and benefits.
Unfortunately I cannot provide sponsorship for this position.