Senior Salesforce Developer - End User - Up to £95,000 + benefitsRole: Senior Salesforce DeveloperSalary: Up to £95,000 (dependant on experience)Location: Full Remote (Office around London if preferred)
Are you a Senior Salesforce Developer that isn't getting the same career growth and self-development opportunities you got when you were a junior?
Would you like to work on a creative project where you can collaborate with like-minded and technically advanced Senior Developers to bounce ideas off each other?
Do you wish your current employer let you have freedom to suggest new tools or technologies to use?
My client is an End User offering an uncapped training budget - where you can gain certifications and cross train other technologies, you will have a clear roadmap for self-development and guidance.You will also be rewarded with - but not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Private Health and Medial Care
- 33 Days Annual Leave (option to buy extra days)
- London Office / Remote work flexibility
- Optional training programme to cross train with other technologies
- 10% of week spent on training and self-development
- Season Ticket Loan and Bike to Work Scheme
- Certifications Fully Supported
- A minimum of 3 years salesforce.com experience
- Taking a creative approach to develop the best solutions
- Experience collaborating with other technical teams
- Development Experience with Community and Marketing Cloud Highly beneficial
- An expert in Batch Apex, LWC and Visualforce
- Ideally Salesforce.com certified
Techohana are a leader and solely specialise in all aspects of salesforce.com recruitment for partners and end users worldwide. If you are looking for a new role, please get in contact ASAP to see how we can support you.
Telephone: 020 3854 2230