Consider joining the Welbilt family! We are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for excellence and the inspiration to drive the future of the food industry!
We are Welbilt! We are pioneers and innovators. Our industry knowledge and insights stretch back nearly a century, from the original founding of the Hirsch brothers' Welbilt Stove Company in 1929. We design, manufacture and supply best-in-class food and beverage equipment for the global foodservice market. We attract talent and build careers. We empower you to grow with us. We recognize you and reward you. We win together as one team.
As Marketing Coordinator
, you will be responsible for supporting the Merrychef and Multiplex Brand Marketing Manager to manage the global brand marketing for the Merrychef & Multiplex brands. Assisting relevant disciplines such as product or sales, as well as across other brands when necessary. Working with both internal marketing teams as well as external creative agencies.
Reporting directly to the Brand Marketing Manager, Merrychef and Multiplex this position is based in Guildford, UK.
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the Merrychef brand literature, ensuring the latest documents are uploaded to the Merrychef websites and Welbilt Portal.
- Administration of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram), taking full responsibility for coordinating a LinkedIn groups.
- Assist in managing the Merrychef.com website, including the development of landing pages (Hubspot) and web pages, as well as email and lead generation campaigns to increase website traffic.
- Monitor, analyse and report on all online activities, including google analytics and social media statistics.
- Assisting the Multiplex brand in creating price lists and managing manual translations
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with initiative and a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Well organised, with good time-management and pay attention to detail.
- University degree in Marketing, Digital, Media, Business Studies, or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a marketing role that included responsibility for digital.
- Previous experience on working across website and social media campaigns.
- Able to demonstrate analytical skills, with previous responsibility of preparing and reporting on website or social media data.
- Able to provide examples of previous development of marketing literature.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PPT).
- Experience in common designer programs - Adobe InDesign and Photoshop an advantage.
*Welbilt, Inc. provides the world's top chefs, premier chain operators and growing independents with industry-leading equipment and solutions. Our innovative products and solutions are powered by our deep knowledge, operator insights, and culinary expertise. Our portfolio of 12 award-winning product brands includes Cleveland™, Convotherm®, Crem®, Delfield®, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Lincoln™, Manitowoc®, Merco®, Merrychef® and Multiplex®. These product brands are supported by three service brands: KitchenCare®, our aftermarket parts and service brand, FitKitchen®, our fully-integrated kitchen systems brand, and KitchenConnect®, our cloud-based digital platform brand. Headquartered in the Tampa Bay region of Florida, supported by over 5,400 employees and operating 21 manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia, we sell through a global network of over 5,000 distributors and dealers in over 100 countries. For more information, visit www.welbilt.com.
Contract length: 12 months
Expected start date: 02/08/2021