We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our Community team in London.
The 1000heads Community team is a proud, powerful collective of Social Media obsessives, driven by the desire to deliver kick-ass editorial + social conversation to some of the world's most impressive brands. You will work closely with a whole host of departmental specialists, from Insights, to Design, to Strategy to deliver transformational social-first work for our clients. From cultivating online conversation through quality-led moderation to crafting and activating the editorial vision for our clients - everything we do is delivered with a belief that fans of a brand brought together, as a community, can become an unstoppable force.
To be part of the community team, you must be a social platform obsessive, a curious copywriter and a publishing platform junkie. If TikTok gives you thrills and carefully curated Instagram feeds leave you visibly electric, this is the team for you.
Please note, internally this role is called 'Community Manager', thanks.Role
- Creative copywriting which flexes for all things social and then seeing that content through to its live home, through publishing across social channels
- Stimulating and sustaining conversations and relationships with a brand's audience through on-the-pulse community management
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of editorial calendars and creative campaigns
- Working directly with our creative studio to ideate and brief on engaging content to charge our organic social-first activations
- Building strong relationships with clients and identifying business development opportunities
- Offering strategic thinking, creative spark, and commercial understanding to develop plans
- Researching the latest social tools, platforms and trends - and working to ensure that we are the first to innovate and experiment
- Delivering reports, performance tracking & trend analysis to clients
- Remaining culturally attuned and constantly challenging the team and our clients with new opportunities for innovation across the industry and tech-space
- Feeding into campaign planning and responses in a strategic and activation capacity
- Previous experience working with brands that require an element of translating research into compelling editorial a strong advantage
- An impressive understanding of social media and the value it can offer our brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you should speak the language of the internet
- An eye for creative content both written and visual and know the nuances of social media formats; if you know your Reels from your TikTok, this job is for you
- Excellent organisational, time management & people management skills
- The ability to work under pressure whilst keeping an eye on the finer details
- Proficiency in using a wide variety of social platforms and tools that are used to drive efficiency within the accounts we work
The ability to think
- Creatively (capable of thinking differently and disruptively)
- Strategically (able to analyse situations and see the big picture)
- Intelligently (critical think that identifies gaps and fills them)
1000heads is a social transformation company. We help global brands adapt to rapid and continual shifts in media, technology and culture. The company delivers social-first data, insights, strategic consultancy and creative services to clients around the world includingGoogle, Intel, Diageo, Lenovo, Ancestry, Isuzu and UNIQLO. 1000heads has offices around the world in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Berlin, Sydney and Melbourne.
1000heads is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are passionately committed to working together to promote an inclusive environment which celebrates and promotes diversity. We are committed to our belief that diversity in our team generates better and bolder ideas, creativity, understanding and respect. We welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual's ability to perform their job.
For more information on 1000heads, visit www.1000heads.com