Who is Cambridge Intelligence?
We are an award-winning start-up based in the United Kingdom. Our products are innovative browser-based visualization software development toolkits (SDKs) that let organizations explore connections in their data. We are a growing and ambitious organization with a best-in-class product. We work with hundreds of customers worldwide, including the US Army, Visa, Cisco, Symantec and Microsoft.About you
You'll enjoy the challenge of parachuting into a project, assessing the situation and delivering an impactful solution. You'll have a knack for looking at things from a customer's point of view and cutting to the heart of the problem. Most of all, you'll be motivated by the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work in customers' projects.What you'll be doing
This is primarily a technical role. You'll become an expert user of our SDKs and use them to develop data-visualization apps for our customers that are both powerful and beautiful.
You'll work alongside our customer team consulting with new and established customers to determine effective solutions and then deliver implementation services, custom development, and training, as needed.
You may spend some of your time on customer sites, embedded within their team, which will afford you the opportunity to work with a wider variety of toolsets and infrastructures. You will have to identify risks to any project, while also remaining focused on deliverables.Requirements
Fast pass to the front of the line
- Solid web stack experience, which might include: HTML, CSS, Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience of data transformation/manipulation, web services and database management would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to clearly explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in an engaging way
- Subject matter experience of anti-fraud / compliance, cyber security or law enforcements / crime prevention
- Experience with graph databases (e.g. Neo4j, AWS Neptune, Microsoft Cosmos DB and ArangoDB), graph frameworks or graph visualization libraries (e.g. KeyLines, ReGraph, d3, Linkurious, sigma.js)
- Experience of any data visualization libraries, tools or solutions
- Remote Working
- Medical and Dental Insurance (BUPA)
- 10% discretionary bonus
- 5 days of professional development paid for by the company
- Stock Options
- Accident and Illness cover
- Income Protection for long-term disability
- Death in Service benefit
- Flexible holiday benefits
- Cycle scheme (fully funded by the company)
- Local discounts (including gym membership)