Job: Senior Applications Support Analyst (Murex)Location LondonSalary £80,000 to £95,000 + Bonus
Harrington Starr is partnering with a major Global Investment Bank based in London. Our client is a true market leader within Capital Markets and Banking and due to continued growth, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Applications Support Analyst to join their journey.
Our client offers a full range of financial products and services to more than 25 million customers worldwide with over $1.8 million in assets. Our client remains focused on implementing greater rigour and governance around planning, development, delivery, measurement and reporting activities. We have a clear goal to run the IT shop as a business, with the right tools and information to improve productivity and value across all lines of the business. Job: Senior Applications Support Analyst
You will be tasked with providing level 2 production system support including strong knowledge on Murex across FX and Commodities supporting the front office and trading desk. In return you will gain unparalleled exposure, continuous opportunity to learn and a market leading benefits package.
Duties will be the following:
What we are seeking for in candidates
- Supporting a MUREX Front Office Trading and Risk Platform
- Respond to incidents for Trade Life cycle within SLAs.
- Provide End-to-End production application support.
- Supporting the Front Office FXC, FXO, GPM and BM Trading desk
- Effective handle of incidents in a timely fashion to the appropriate Level 3 team and manage through to closure.
- Effective Problem management for recurring incidents
- Effective change management and release management so that quality code to the production environment aligned with our clients change management process.
- Manage weekly Murex vendor call, action plans, follow-ups on problems.
- Knowledge on FX Cash, Derivative Products (Future, SWAP and OPTIONs contracts).
- Knowledge on Capital market and Trading Life Cycle.
- Understanding & prior experience of full end to end system support in Price quote, trade confirmations, settlement, P&L modules.
- Experience and supporting Electronic Trade Risk Reporting and Confirmation process. Requirement:
- Engineering or Computer Science preferred or relevant industry experience.
- Experience supporting live Murex Trading and Risk Analytics
- Good knowledge Java, JBPM, Sybase, scheduling of Windows, Unix and scripting
- Hands on ITIL Process: Incident, Problem and Change Management
- ITRS Application monitoring
- Strong oral and written communication
To apply for the job please click the below link or alternatively contact Stephen Turkington on 02035877007