We are a fast-paced multinational technology company that is reinventing our industry, through the power of data. We're accelerating our global footprint with operations in multiple regions, and we're looking for future business leaders that can help us build our vision.
You will experience what it's truly like to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment developing and scaling projects from scratch, achieving high-impact results, and interacting with truly global leaders with a diverse mindset. In a company with a culture of true collaboration and excellence in execution. About the Role:
Our vision for Brand Marketing (BM) is to be one of the world's best and most respected marketing organization's in the world. A marketing organization renowned for its leadership in creativity and outstanding commercial performance.
BM will balance localization, empowerment, and agility with strong ROI, Performance Management, and Brand Protection. BM will be an open and transparent organization built upon constant business improvement and self-reflection.
Critical to achieving this vision will be the establishment and operation of an industry-leading Head Product Marketing capability. This team will be a critical force for good within marketing helping our marketers and our business to grow, be successful, agile whilst managing risk.
The position will report directly to the Director of Expansion and Product Marketing for the International Business Group.
Location: Europe or UK.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and plan the launch of new product releases and product enhancements.
- Drive product marketing direction and strategy.
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with data analytics trends and behaviors.
- Define and own the product value proposition, product messaging, and content.
- Launch compelling and differentiated inbound and outbound product campaigns.
- Lead all Localizations and Customization efforts.
- Work in Collaboration with our US-Based Product Team.
- Support countries in Deploying new Centrally pushed features.
- Spearhead the Product Innovation Pipeline on the Food and Ride front.
What does a successful applicant look like?
- Proven success within a Product Marketing Team.
- Developing and rolling out a budget, planning, and project management.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role.
- Must have experience developing, Marketing Plans as well risk mitigation plans.
- Critical to have a strong financial acumen - specifically marketing planning and budget forecasting and management.
- Minimum undergraduate degree, preferably in business management or accounting.