EMEA Marketing Director
US, Pre-IPO SaaS company
Salary c. £120-£140K + Equity
Our US headquartered client is a B2B2C SaaS platform that brings personalised professional coaching to employees at all levels. Having raised a recent £100m+ round of funding at a £1.5Bn valuation they are now expanding internationally.
As the EMEA Marketing Director, you will own the entire International marketing strategy and execution outside of the Americas. As a strategic, hands-on marketing leader, you will build the go-to-market plan and marketing function for the International expansion of the company. You are able to effectively balance driving growth in both B2C and B2B markets. In this role you will support the International leadership and the extended team to help bring the message, product and story to market.
This position will help support and drive brand strategy to create long term brand equity and maximize growth potential. You will own, define, lead and deliver the marketing needs of the business in new and emerging markets.
This is an exciting position within one of the fastest growing, innovative SaaS companies globally as they move towards an IPO.Responsibilities:
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Develop the EMEA marketing strategy, complete with outlined objectives, market opportunities, strategy and tactics, ensuring growth objectives are continually defined and delivered.
- Develop, lead, and gain alignment on the company's go-to-market (GTM) strategies, analysing the market to develop market penetration strategies to drive International expansion
- Manage the annual marketing planning process for assigned product portfolio, by coordinating the development and execution of marketing plans globally.
- Build a comprehensive pipeline strategy and execute campaigns across key regions, balancing region-wide and country level campaigns.
- Set strategy and ongoing improvement of International marketing processes, systems and programs including web presence, translations, localization, SEO, nurture campaigns, and marketing technology stack
- Partner closely with the U.S. team to help drive overall marketing and messaging strategy
- Effectively manage a budget and create pipeline through execution on an integrated brand and demand generation strategy
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure optimal creation and conversion of leads and opportunities
- Hire and facilitate growth and development of team members through coaching and mentorship
- Works cross-functionally on International needs for creative content.
- 10+ years of experience in EMEA marketing
- 5+ years of recent experience in senior marketing positions for a US headquartered SaaS company
- Experience in a high growth, VC/PE backed SaaS / Technology company
- Experience driving growth and programs for B2B and B2C audiences
- Strong understanding of global and regional marketing campaigns - Experienced in executing high-impact campaigns and processes
- Proven success marketing to European regions including UK, DACH, and Benelux regions
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to build and develop a growing International marketing function
- Hands-on strategic leader willing to lead by doing
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment