Customer Success Manager UK
Market-leading Cyber Security Vendor
Up to circa £80k OTE
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to work with my client's most strategic customers to drive retention, renewals, customer satisfaction, and growth. This is a high-profile customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management skills and technical acumen. The Customer Success Manager will work with business leaders to understand their needs and map out best practices to customer business requirements.
In addition, the role requires the ability to develop and coordinate cross-functional teams and to ensure a successful transition from deployment through ongoing operations. The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
· Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships
· Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, customer adoption, training, and revenue growth
· Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, defining solutions based on business need and recommending additional solutions and ROI via customer advocacy
· Act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner
· Identify at-risk renewals
· Monitor customer health by tracking product usage and customer satisfaction
· Communicate status of assigned accounts to the Director of Customer Success
· Act as a customer advocate, driving cross-functional teams across Development, Product Management, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support
· Conduct regular on and off-site meetings to understand customer's business requirements
· Manage day-to-day relationship and communication with large scale Enterprise customers to ensure success and growth.
· Assist with the development of technical educational, marketing, and sales material in support of customer success
· 5-8 years of customer facing experience in a services role, preferably with a vendor
· Previous experience with windows infrastructure environments
· Experience working within the cyber security space
· Track record of working with enterprise level customers
· Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge
· Strong project management skills