Who are we?
We're Entroxy, a disruptive digital performance agency based in Aldwych, Central London. We engineer stories worth telling based on data. Facts. Real stuff that real people give a damn about. We are creating new roles within Entroxy - and we're looking for individuals who want to grow with us and help to shape our future, not who want to step into a ready-made job.Key responsibilities:Cross-channel digital marketing:
Leadership and Training
- Be able to manage and execute cross-channel campaigns as required, including delivery and optimisation of campaigns across all key channels e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Instagram
- Build strong working relationships with third-party partners
- Keep up-to-date with the latest search and social media tools and trends so that Entroxy stays ahead of the game
- Coordinate and run daily huddles with the whole team to prioritise workload and meet client needs
- Develop and lead on necessary training for all cross-channel departments as required
- Involvement in recruitment and selection process of new team members
- Line manage a team of Account Managers and ensure key objectives are met
- Support the team in delivering the day-to-day, so you can have space for strategic thinking and oversight of all projects
Stuff you're good at:
- Be involved in bringing in new business, supporting the strategy and delivery of all new proposals for prospective clients
- Attend client pitches and proposals, coordinating the delivery of proposal content and follow up with the team
Why work with us?
- Demonstrable Paid Search and Paid Social campaign management experience. You'll be managing some of our biggest client accounts, so we want to see you've done something similar in the past.
- An excellent campaign planner. You will be responsible for the growth and optimisation of our clients Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns (primarily Google Ads and Facebook Ads).
- A passion for and good grasp of analysis and testing. You'll follow a process of intentional creative experimentation and accumulate valuable insights beyond what works in a single campaign.
- Strategic thinker. You will contribute towards creative campaign strategies to help achieve clients' business objectives and deliver a measurable performance uplift.
- A problem solver. We love people who can take on a challenge and work it out for themselves.
- Ambition. We want a PPC Manager who is looking to grow with us build something for the long run.
- Salary will be based on your skills and experience, ranging between £45-£55K. In addition, you will be entitled to a share of the annual business profits.
- We trust our team, so you can start at any time between 9am and 10am depending on your preference and working from home is flexible. You don't need to be in the office every day but in this management role, we do expect you to be able to attend the office 3 days a week.
- Our offices are based in Aldwych House, London - which boasts the largest private roof terrace in London.
- You'll get unlimited holiday. Really.
- You'll be part of a company that's growing at a rapid pace.
- If you like responsibility, this is the role for you - you'll be given a lot of it when working here.