If you have a passion for helping others and want to use your skills in marketing, communications and relationship building to make a positive difference in Norwich then this could be the role for you.
As our Marketing and Communications Executive you will work closely with colleagues at all levels to capture stories, images and video's which demonstrate our culture, mission and values. You will use these to create engaging marketing campaigns which generate new business and employment enquiries.In January 2021 We Achieved a 5 Star Employer Award And An Independent Anonymous Survey Found
Our friendly and energetic team in Norwich are dedicated to enhancing the lives of older people, our colleagues and community.
- 96% of our staff would recommend Home Instead Norwich as a great place to work
- 96% of clients would recommend our services
Job DescriptionThe Role Will Entail
- Understand company mission and values and develop marketing and communication plans to achieve company goals
- Develop and maintain knowledge of national Home Instead marketing campaigns and resources and implement these in the Norwich office
- Build contacts within the Home Instead network to identify best practice marketing activities and implement these in the Norwich office
- Liaise with colleagues to collect and understand local client and staff stories that demonstrate our culture, mission and values
- Write copy and editorial for newspapers, magazines, blogs, radio, social media and newsletters
- Create local images, video and marketing materials adhering to brand guidelines
- Liaise with external agencies to create and deliver PR and digital campaigns
- Manage the companies website and social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google My Business and LinkedIn
- Prepare award entries
- Prepare creative job adverts and post these on various recruitment channels
- Create newsletters for internal and external use with Mailchimp
- Assist in the development, organisation and management and marketing of face to face and virtual events promoting our services and career opportunities
- Participate in local networking activities
- Produce relevant reporting and management information
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead's Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Flexible working pattern according to business needs
- Proven track record in successfully building strong relationships both face to face and virtually to achieve business objectives.
- Good understanding of marketing principles with experience of using a range of marketing and communication approaches including managing digital media platforms/campaigns.
- Experience of creating and publishing content on a CMS
- Ideally experience of using Mailchimp and Hootsuite
- Experience of creating basic photo's / video's / graphics and the ability to liaise with external agencies to create these when required
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms, with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, email and marketing database
- Experience of using data and analytics to make informed business choices e.g. Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to create effective and engaging copy
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, use initiative and be resilient.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business.
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career