Kingswood Holdings Limited (trading as Kingswood) is an AIM-listed integrated wealth management group, with more than 16,000 active clients and c. £6 billion of Assets under Management. It has a growing network of offices across the UK as well as offices in New York and Johannesburg. Clients range from private individuals to some of the UK's largest universities. The Group's vision is to become a leading global provider of trusted wealth planning and investment management solutions to clients, underpinned by investment in people and innovation in technology to support our advisers and clients. This role will be working within the Client experience, marketing and communications team.
We are now seeking an Internal Communications and PR Manager to work as part of a small Marketing team in either our London or Sheffield office.Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will:
- Developing and implementing an effective internal and external communications strategy, including colleague engagement.
- Ensure that the firm receives positive coverage in the press and media, involving the preparation of press releases, maintaining contacts with journalists and generally promoting the firm's services and performance.
- Leadership of internal communications strategy and calendar.
- Managing all on-line communications activities, including, press releases, email as well as managing client communications.
- Co-ordinate the organisation of client events including the production of marketing materials
- Optimisation of social media to drive brand consideration and promotion of Kingswood.
- Support to CEO with presentations such as investor decks / annual and interim reports.
- Lead the production of annual (and interim) company reports.
- Stewardship and maintenance of the KW web-site corporate pages.
- Development and deployment of key client communications including letterheads, newsletters and brochureware
- Manage the Kingswood internal colleague interchange.
- preferably have 2 years' experience in Communications, Marketing or PR
- have content writing experience
- IT literacy
- be driven and self-motivated
- be proactive and have problem-solving capability
- be flexible and adaptable
- be able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- have excellent communication skills
- be a team player
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feed back on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.